21st October 2011, 10:04 PM
aronga pamei

How can I do both B.A and M.A at the same time? I have finished my B.A Economics from DU

I finished my BA(H) Economics. but i want to do another undergraduate course with PG at the same time. Can i do both simultaneously? please help.

Last edited by aronga pamei; 3rd September 2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: typing error
26th December 2011, 11:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do both B.A and M.A at the same time? I have finished my B.A Economics from DU

You can pursue the course of B.A and M.A together provided you pursue the course from two different institutions. You have to take 2 separate admissions and you have to see that the exam dates dont collide, so plan and choose the institutions from which you wish to pursue the courses.
19th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do both B.A and M.A at the same time? I have finished my B.A Economics from DU

Can I follow Madurai Kamraj University's MA in English Literature while following a BA in English at a foreign university? I have a PGD as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?