10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing of B.A.(Economics) of IGNOU?

Sir,
I have finished my 12th class with 55.4% from CBSE Board and now I am doing ICSI course. I am also doing my B.A. in Economics in IGNOU. I want to know that I can do MBA in Abroad after my B.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MBA in abroad after completing B.A. in Economics? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  3. Can I do high study abroad after completing MCA from IGNOU
  4. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  5. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  7. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  10. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  11. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing T.Y.B.Com?
  12. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  14. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  16. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  18. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com Pass course?
14th September 2017, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing of B.A.(Economics) of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have finished my 12th class with 55.4% from CBSE Board and now I am doing ICSI course. I am also doing my B.A. in Economics in IGNOU. I want to know that I can do MBA in Abroad after my B.A.?

Yes, you can study MBA in abroad universities after completion of BA Economics from IGNOU. IGNOU degree is a recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). You are eligible to apply for taking admission in abroad universities for MBA. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS and GMAT to get admission in abroad universities. Candidates with two or more years of work experience are preferred by many colleges/universities for the admission to the MBA program. You can send email to the college of your choice for admission or can contact educational consultants for taking admission to the MBA program in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?