15th November 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I do CA course after completing my degree?

I have completed my degree now how can proceed to do CA course

15th November 2015, 10:38 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How can I do CA course after completing my degree?

Eligibility Criteria for CA course:- You must have completed your graduation degree in any stream.You should have scored minimum 55% marks in graduation for commerce students & 60% marks for non commerce students.

There are three stages for CA exam:- CPT,IPCC ( Group I & Group II),Final examination of CA

First off all you should have to appear entrance exam of common proficiency test.After appearing CPT you can take entry in IPCC exam.After appearing both groups of IPCC you can move in to final examination of CA.
15th November 2015, 10:42 PM
Mohit.Bansal

CA stands for Charted Accountancy.

You have to write CPT(Common Proficiency Test) Exam for CA post.

For CPT candidates must score at least 55% marks(For Commerce Stream) and 60% marks(For Non Commerce Stream) in graduation.

Candidates appearing in final year also eligible to apply for CPT exam.

The exam is conducted twice in a year.
15th November 2015, 10:45 PM
anuradha1985

CA(Charted Accounted is one of the Most toughest course both in India and Worldwide.It is design to combine theoretical and practical training. Candidates apply by passing all three levels exam which conducted by ICAI.

CA Exam divided in Three Levels
Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional competency Course(IPCC)
Final Examination

CPT is also called as Foundation course
According to 2016 syllabus It two new subject and total 6 subject
Fundamental of Accounting
Quantitative Aptitude
Mercantile Law
General Economics
General English
Business Communication

IPCC
This exam is conducted in two group
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced auditing and Professionals Ethics
Corporate and allied laws

Advanced Management accounting
Information system control and audit
direct tax laws
Indirect tax laws
15th November 2015, 10:49 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

CA stands for Charted Accountant.
It is a professional degree which provide the membership of ICAI and makes the candidate eligible to get job which are actually very high paid as they are in great demand in business world.

To become CA, students need to start their preparation right after completing secondary 0r 10th boards examination.
Students need to register for CPT which will be conducted for student who have completed their higher secondary examination degree along with that student must have registered after 10th standard for the examination and if the student has completed 60 days of registration will only be allowed to apply for CPT examination.
CPT stands Common Proficiency Test.
After qualifying CPT examination, students can join PCC for Group I examination which will be conducted after almost one year.
The qualified candidate in Group I examination advances for Group II which will be of three years of study program.
After 3 years, the student will be eligible to appear in Group II examination will be eligible to join final CA course which consist of 15 days course of General Management and 2 years of Article training and in the final 6 month of article training students have to qualify CA final examination.
15th November 2015, 11:03 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Procedure & Requirements for applying CA:- CA stands for Chartered Accountant .It is a 3 years certificate course with half year of articled training.There are three stages of CA which are listed below:-

CPT - Common Proficiency Test

IPCC- Integrated Professional Competency Course.It includes two groups such as Group-I & Group - II

Final Examination for CA

First of all you should have to appear CPT exam after completing graduation degree in any stream.

After appearing CPT exam you can enter in IPCC exam.After completing both groups of IPCC you can appear for final examination.

Fee Structure for CA:- The total fees for CA course is around up to Rs 40,000.
15th November 2015, 11:14 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Now , You have completed Degree & Interested for CA course.For that , You have to apply for entrance exam IPCC.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in commerce stream from recognized board with atleast 50%.
- Non-Commerce students with other than maths subject should have atleast 55% in (10+2).
- Non-Commerce students with Maths subject should have atleast 60% in (10+2).
- Graduate students are exempted from CA CPT exam & eligible to apply IPCC exam

Paper Pattern

CA CPT
Session - I ( Two Sections- Two hours - 100 Marks)
- Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 Marks )
- Section B: Mercantile Laws ( 40 Marks )

Session - II (Two Sections- Two hours - 100 Marks)
- Section C: General Economics ( 50 Marks )
- Section D: Quantitative Aptitude ( 50 Marks )

Group I
- Paper 1 - Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 2 - Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 Marks)
Part I : Law (60 Marks)
Business Laws (30 Marks)
Company Law (30 Marks)
Part II: Business Ethics (20 Marks)
Part III: Business Communication (20 Marks)
- Paper 3 - Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Part I : Cost Accounting (50 Marks)
Part II : Financial Management (50 Marks)
- Paper 4 - Taxation
Part I : Income-tax (50 Marks)
Part II: Service Tax (25 Marks) and VAT (25 marks)

Group II
- Paper 5 - Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 6 - Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper 7 - Information Technology and Strategic Management
Section A: Information Technology (50 Marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)

Career Prospects
As a CA , You can work as a Finance Manager , Finance Controller , Finance Advisor , Finance Director in many employment area such as
- Taxation
- Accountancy
- Auditing
- Investigation
- Consultancy
15th November 2015, 11:16 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can do CA (Chattered Accountancy) course which is a prestigious jobs after completion of degree you can direct join in Inter /IPCC and have to join in articleship for 3 years after completion of article ship you can appear for Finals.

get details information about CA course http://caknowledgeclub.com/about-cha...accountant.php
15th November 2015, 11:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy course. This course has three stages which are given as below:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course.

3. Final course.

As per the latest rules and regulations of ICAI if a candidate has scored 55% or more in bachelor's degree in commerce or 60% or more in bachelor's degree in non commerce stream then he can apply for direct entry of IPCC.

So if you satisfy the required criteria then apply for the exam at www.icai.org. If you donot satisfy the criteria then you will have to apply for the CPT exam.
15th November 2015, 11:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

After completion of bachelor's degree in any stream, a candidate can directly apply for the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course but for this he/she needs to meet the percentage requirement for the IPCC stage.

>>B.Com candidates: 55% or more in bachelor's degree for direct IPCC.

>>Non commerce stream candidates: 60% or more in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for the direct IPCC at the official website of ICAI Click here .

For candidates who do not have required percentage of marks, you need to apply for the Common Proficiency Test.
15th November 2015, 11:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my degree now how can proceed to do CA course
Yeah you can apply for CA (Chartered Accountant) course after completing degree as you are satisfying the needed educational qualification. You can directly without attending the CPT exam as that is for candidates who have just completed +2. Having completed degree you can directly apply for the second stage which is the IPCC.

The eligibility needed is you should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate. If you satisfy this then you can apply for the CA course and the procedure for applying is:

You need to get the IPC Course registration form at concerned Regional office and do the following:

# Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
# You should submit a attested copy that you have completed +2.
# You should also submit your graduation mark sheet copy in order to apply for IPC course.

The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100 and you can get the registration form downloaded HERE.
16th November 2015, 10:32 AM
maakaladla

Yes Degree holder candidate can also apply for the Course of Chartered Accountant.

Fee structure is around Rs.40,000

Duration period for Chartered Accountant is 3 and a half year.

They contain three stages-
CPT
IPCC
CA final exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?