9th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed course after completing my B.Com degree without going for M.Com?

i am a b.com degree student.iam doing now B.com with co-operation.I wish to do B.edcourse after completing my B.com degree course.i want to know whether i can do B.ed course without doing M.com course?

9th May 2014, 09:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completing my B.Com degree without going for M.Com?

Yes, of course you can go for the B.ed course after B.com there is no necessity to have master degree for the B.Ed.
Minimum Qualification for the B.Ed:
One should have graduation in any disciple there is no necessity for the particular stream.
The candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
There is no age limit.

So, if you have minimum 50% marks in graduation then you can apply for the B.Ed.
If you want to go for the teaching profession then you have to do B.Ed after that you will be able to apply for the TET exam which is necessary for the teaching profession.

So, don't worry and take admission in recognized university or college and may you should apply for the entrance exam otherwise the admission may be on merit basis.
All the best and do hard work for clear the TET exam and after the commission.

After that you will be able to get a good job in government schools.
There are many colleges in India for B.ed you can apply for any of the college which is best and reputed.
10th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completing my B.Com degree without going for M.Com?

Iam working now so icant go regularly for classes I completed my B.com iwish to do B.ed in which college can I apply
8th May 2015, 06:04 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, of course, you can do so.

The eligibility criteria is :

* the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.

* The minimum percentage is 50% at least in graduation.

* There is no specific subject in graduation.

* There is no age limit for the course.
10th May 2015, 11:18 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completing my B.Com degree without going for M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam working now so icant go regularly for classes I completed my B.com iwish to do B.ed in which college can I apply
Hi friend..yes definetly you can pursue B.Ed after completion of your bachelor degree (B.com). There are two ways to get an admission in B.Ed colleges. 1) through entrance exam (seats can be available baaes on vacancy and as per the rank scores by the candidate). 2)direct admission through payment seat. You can also do B.Ed even after master degree. In B.ed you nees to choose any two methodology. Good luck ..thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?