8th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Fashion Designing course after 10th if not interested in studies?

I just passed out 10 I m not interested in studies how can I do course of fashion designing course after 10 ?? it is necessary to get high percentage in 10 nd 12??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  3. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  4. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  5. How can I join after 10th? I am interested in fashion designing
  6. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  7. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  11. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  13. How to go for fashion designing course after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  16. Can I carry on my studies by doing Fashion Designing instead of giving exam for the same paper?
  17. Which subjects to take after 10th CBSE for fashion designing course ?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
15th November 2015, 08:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Fashion Designing course after 10th if not interested in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed out 10 I m not interested in studies how can I do course of fashion designing course after 10 ?? it is necessary to get high percentage in 10 nd 12??
It is good to know that you are interested in fashion designing. However if you want to give wings to your dreams and do something big professionally in this field then its important to get a bachelor's degree in this subject and to get an UG degree you need to give the class 12 boards exam no matter what. So my suggestion to you would be to complete class 12 with arts if possible and then try for bachelor's degree in fashion designing.

There's an array of courses available on fashion designing ranging from Graduate, Post graduate, Certificate to Diploma. The course stress on the following areas:-
  • Accessory designing and fashion designing
  • Garment Manufacturing Technology
  • Apparel marketing and Merchandising
  • Leather and Garment Design and Technology
  • Knitwear Design and Technology
  • Fashion Journalism and Presentation
Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Minimum qualification required for UG is a 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
  • At 10+2 level you need to secure at least 50% of marks.
  • In the final year of school you can sit for the various entrance exams for fashion designing.
Top Colleges for fashion designing:-
  • National institute of Fashion technology (NIFT)
  • National Institute of Design (NID)
  • International Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (IIFT)
  • IEC School of Art and Fashion, New Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (IIAFT), Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?