17th August 2013, 09:39 PM
Akshaychauhan770

How can I do M.Tech in Germany? I am a 3rd year B.Tech civil student

Right now I am in third year b.tec in civil. I want to do m.tec in germany. So tell me the procedure., for which exam should I prepare and what's the syllabus & also tell me about the scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  2. How can I do M.Tech in Germany? I am a 3rd year B.Tech civil student
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  4. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. What are the government jobs for civil engineers? I am a student of 3rd year Civil
  8. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  11. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  12. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  13. M.S. in Mechatronics in Germany for B.E.(E&I) 3rd semester student?
  14. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [New]
  16. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  17. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  18. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?