27th August 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Mining Engineer distance course?

how can do a course in mining engneer distance course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Mining Engineer distance course?
  2. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  4. List of B.Tech, B.E in Mining through distance course?
  5. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  6. Is there any college offering distance B.Tech mining?
  7. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  8. How can I join Indian Army force if i am final year electrical engineering?
  9. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  10. Is there any scope for mining engineer in ONGC Vadodara?
  11. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  12. How to distance degree course in Mining? I have diploma in mechanical branch
  13. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing diploma in mining and 1st class Manager Coal?
  14. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Universities for phd in pharmaceutical science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending classes?
  17. Is this possible to join Diploma in Mining having completed B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010? Procedure to get admission for this course? Duration of this course?
  18. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
27th April 2015, 11:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Mining Engineer distance course?

First of all you simply have to complete your higher secondary education for pursuing the engineering. Secondly you have to score at least 45 percent marks in your 12th class. There are so many college that provide distance courses. You simply have to find out the college as per your comfort. The admission process is very simple. You simply have to submit the admission form along with all the demanded documents. My suggestion to you is that you should purchase some reference books for getting good marks if you go for engineering through the distance.
28th September 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Mining Engineer distance course?

Please tell me the institutions or universities that are offering B.E mining engineering through distance education or correspondence courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?