19th January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MSc Geography? I have done BSc Maths

i have done B.Sc. maths. how can i do M.Sc. geography??? please tell me how much it is

Related Questions:
  1. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  2. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  3. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  4. How can I do MSc Geography? I have done BSc Maths
  5. What to do after BSc in Geography?
  6. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  7. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors?
  8. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  10. Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available.
  11. Validity of the course of MSc Geography?
  12. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  13. Passing marks in MA(English) from Punjab university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for NET exam in PG degree Geography after passing BSc Mathematics and MSc geography
  15. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography?
  17. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  18. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
12th February 2012, 09:06 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MSc Geography? I have done BSc Maths

To do M.Sc in Geography, you must have pursued B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc in any stream from a recognized university. You should have studied Chemistry as one of the subjects at the graduate level. You are required to score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The course duration is 2 years. The subjects covered under the course are metrological changes, causes and measurement of natural calamities, earth’s topography, components of atmosphere, etc. The best places to pursue the course are Calcutta University, Aligarh University, Amravati University, Osmania University, etc.
6th March 2012, 04:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done B.Sc. maths. how can i do M.Sc. geography??? please tell me how much it is
Yes your eligible for M.sc in Geography course .

M.sc in Geography is an Master degree course . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . If your interested to apply for this course then you should satisfy the eligibility criteria,

Eligibility Criteria :-

You should be qualified in bachelor degree in science stream with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . You should having mathematics and chemistry in graduation then only your eligible for M.sc in geography course .

Subjects for M.sc in Geography :-
  • Fundamentals of Geography and Environmental Science
  • Geography of India :- Resource Base / Population and Economy
  • Population and Settlement Geography
  • Cartography
  • Applied Physical Geography
  • Geographical Thought
  • Practical :- Techniques of Mapping (Physical) / Map Interpretation
  • Fundamentals of GIS / GPS / Remote Sensing

Best University and Colleges for M.sc in Geography Course :-
  • Maheshtala College
  • Lady Brabourne College
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University
  • Annamalai University
  • Presidency College
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Maharaja Sayajirao University
8th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! Now i completed B.sc with chemistrey. Can I applied to join in M.sc geography?
14th November 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc geography from bhu? after bsc maths..
14th November 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc geography from bhu ? After bsc maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?