23rd March 2012, 12:15 PM
gurkiratpalsingh

How to do Non Med in private college? I have completed commerce stream with 75%

sorry for my bad english but i want to know of doing 12th with non medical in private , although i completed commerce stream with 75% but for persional reasion i want to do non med in private

30th April 2016, 07:06 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Non Med in private college? I have completed commerce stream with 75%

If you are from Commerce background then you should choose management course like BBA, B.Com, BBM, B.Sc and many more course is there whose eligibility criteria is to have commerce subjects in 12th STD.

There will be some entrance exams to get admission in these courses but apart from this you can directly apply on the official website of some reputed college. And as you mentioned that your marks in 12th std is 75%,It means you can easily get admission in any top most college. After completion of Graduate course you can go for the master degree course like MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, MA and there is no doubts that these all courses are job oriented.

Some of the best college for Non-Technical course at Graduate level are as below :

BLB Institute of Financial Markets,Bundelkhand
Binary Institute of Management and Technology,Hyderabad
biztech management school,kolkatta
lovely professional university,jalandar
Amity international business school,noida
Academy of Professional Excellence,Baroda
Acharya Institute of Sciences,Banglore
Garden City College,Kolkata
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
George College,Kolkata
Bangalore city college,Bangalore
Institute of management study(imt),kolkatta
Oxford educational institute ,Bangalore
Excel institute of management,delhi
Bangalore City College,Banglore
The Oxford Educational Institute ,Banglore

One more option is there that you can also apply for the Delhi University and more than 100 colleges is there which comes under Delhi University. Also you can apply for various Central/State level University like BHU, AMU, JNU, Anna University, Mumbai University, Pune University, Bangalore University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?