24th July 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I do my final year project BE (EIE) in Government Organisations of Chennai and Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my BE- EIE final year now. I want to know how can I do my final year project in Government Organisations of Chennai or Bangalore? Please answer as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do final year project in any government organization? I am a final year B.Tech
  2. How to do final year project in ECE core companies in Bangalore, chennai or Coimbatore
  3. Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do?
  4. where should i do the final year project? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do my project in BHEL industries? I am studying final EIE
  6. Which are the companies offering final year ECE project in Bangalore Chennai Coimbatore Kochi
  7. Which are the core companies in Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi? I am a final year ECE student
  8. Which are the companies that allow MBA HRM Final year project in Chennai or Bangalore
  9. How to get a government or a good reputed company in Bangalore? Where to do my final year ECE project
  10. How to do project in final year M.E CSE? List of quality project centers/companies in Chennai?
  11. Internship project from MNCs in Bangalore?
  12. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  13. How to do project in embedded system in Bangalore, Chennai
  14. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Which Companies in Bangalore offers Project work of MIB Supply Chain for MIB Final year student? -- [New]
  16. Project Internship for M.Tech(Power Electronics) final year student in Bangalore?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
29th July 2016, 08:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do my final year project BE (EIE) in Government Organisations of Chennai and Bangalore?

To do your Bachelor's degree (B.E) final year project in Government organisations of Chennai or Bangalore, you have to follow the steps mentioned below :-

=> Initial step that you need to take is to visit the Government organisations which offer guidance for doing projects related to your branch.

=> Ask them all the details regarding type of projects they provide to your branch, duration of the project and how they will guide you in doing project, etc.,.

=> If you satisfy with the project details specified by Government organisation you have visited then, the next step you have to take is to take permission from your Department HOD in the college where you are pursuing your B.E course.

=> Submit the permission letter and apply for project in the Government organisation, they will reply you whether you are allowed to do project in their organisation or not within 2-3 weeks.

=> If you got confirmation letter from the Government organisation regarding your project work, you can go to organisation from the day they have mentioned in the confirmation letter and you can start doing your project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?