26th July 2016, 11:53 PM
Vasanth sai

Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Tech scoring 62% marks and now I want to know which is the best Software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  2. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  3. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a job in good software company?
  5. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Am I eligible to get software jobs in MNCs if I have completed B.Tech from KSOU?
  7. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  8. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  9. What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?
  10. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  14. How to pursue MBA after completing 4 years in software company?
  15. Procedure to get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech EEE with 56 percentage? -- [New]
  16. What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?
  17. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  18. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company?
29th July 2016, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?

To get a good job in any IT company, the candidate should have a basic knowledge of computer languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, etc.,.

The more the computer languages you know, the more demand you will have when you apply for a job. You must be good at at least two to three computer languages in such a way that you can program and provide a solution to any given question.

At present, the computer languages like JAVA, .NET, SAP, ORACLE have more demand when compared to other computer courses. To learn these computer languages, you can take coaching from any certified computer coaching institute or you can learn through online websites which are particularly designed for candidates who are interested to learn computer languages.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed B.Tech course with 62% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board, so, if you learn the above mentioned computer languages and if you have good communication skills, definitely you can get a good job in top IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?