12th January 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies in Bangalore offers Project work of MIB Supply Chain for MIB Final year student?

Respected Sir, I am a MIB final year student and I want to do Project works so I want to know which Companies in Bangalore offers Project work of MIB Supply Chain for MIB Final year student? How can I apply for doing the project? Please answer as soon as possible. My Email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?
  2. Which is a better course between MIB and MTA? List of top universities that offer MTA and MIB?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in MIB at Jamia Milia? What is the procedure fo admission?
  4. Companies offering project work alongwith stipend to EEE students?
  5. Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?
  6. How to appear for UGC NET after completing MIB? In which subjects can I appear?
  7. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  8. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for companies to carry out project work in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA HR
  10. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  11. Last date to apply for MBA and MIB courses in Jamia Millia University?
  12. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  13. Top core communication companies in Bangalore for BE final year training?
  14. Which are the core companies in Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi? I am a final year ECE student
  15. Which are the companies in Bangalore providing final year project? I am a final year student of MSc microbiology
  16. Internship project from MNCs in Bangalore?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor? -- [New]
  18. List companies in Coimbatore providing stipend for project work to IT students?
14th January 2017, 11:13 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Companies in Bangalore offers Project work of MIB Supply Chain for MIB Final year student?

You can apply in following companies for project work in MIB Supply chain at Banglore
>> Hindustan Unilever Limited
>> Quikr India Pvt Limited
>> 1mg Technology Pvt Limited
>> True Global software
>> Amazon India
>> AIG analytics and services

** You need to take a letter from college to company office for the project work request.
** Based on availability company will grant candidates for the project work.
** On completion of projects you need to prepare report of minimum 500 pages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?