3rd March 2012, 06:49 PM
sapnakattal

How can I download the UGC application form?

How to download ugc application form ....please give me the tips to download the form

7th March 2012, 04:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I download the UGC application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnakattal View Post
How to download ugc application form ....please give me the tips to download the form
Assuming that you query is related to National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grant Commission, I am providing you the official web address of National Eligibility Test through which you will be able to apply for the test.

www.ugcnetonline.in

All you need to do is to follow the link provided above and register in order to obtain an Username and Password so that whenever the application process starts, you may easily apply for the test.

The test is conducted in the month of June and December every year. Till now, there hasn't been any official announcement regarding the upcoming National Eligibility Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?