10th March 2012, 02:27 PM
kampramod

How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?

Respected Sir,
Greetings.
I have complited my M.S.W. With spacilisation of Medical & Psychiatric Social Work. Now I am working with private NGO. But I am interested to work in Govt. Sector. How Can I get the opportunity to find and get job in Govt. Sector. Can You help me.
Thanking You.
Pramod.

13th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?

what are the jobs notification 2012 in andhrapradesh government on based msw
20th August 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?

I WANT TO WORK WITH GOVT. OR PRIVATE NGO......please recommend
1st September 2012, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Graduation and now i am planning to do PG in MSW and MHRM courses. Which is the best course in both of them for more job Opportunities.
23rd September 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do msw after complete my bsc degree from ihm...?
9th May 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

which p.g digree is gud for gov.sector m.a anthropology or m.s.w .pls seggestion me.
at [email protected]
14th April 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam,
can i do M.S.W in regular and meanwhile M.B.A in corresponds ...will it be value and will the both the degree can be valid.
please tell me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?