6th October 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I find my guide for Ph.D? List of universities and how to apply for it?

hello sir,i completed my m.sc in industrial chemistry subject.now i want to join p.hd in same field in germany.so plz give me information how can i find my guide for p.hd. ,list of university,and how apply? plz give me reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find my guide for Ph.D? List of universities and how to apply for it?
  2. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  3. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  5. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  6. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  8. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  12. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  13. Whether to go for M.Phill first or rather should apply for PhD directly?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience?
3rd February 2012, 12:51 PM
top answer

Default Re: How can I find my guide for Ph.D? List of universities and how to apply for it?

Hi there!
>>Following are the universities in India to pursue ph.d in chemistry:
-University of Delhi
-University of Poona
-University of Jadavpur
-Calcutta University
>>The above universities intake students for their Ph.d on the basis of marks in your master degree.
>>After that they conduct the personal interview after the marks shortlisting.
>>Your experience is also taken into account depending on the kind of project they are running on.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?