13th April 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I find a suitable job by posting my resume over various career sites?

dear sir,
i will be ask u one question that if have alerady submet my cv at creer site but not yet i got a job .in my point of u this other all process is very well that sendus new jobs alert at every days but i am not suspect at yet that when i got a job then i will be happy for carrer site .

13th March 2012, 08:37 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: How can I find a suitable job by posting my resume over various career sites?

Keep watching their website daily related to your query. they will announce the result in website only.
13th March 2012, 08:47 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: How can I find a suitable job by posting my resume over various career sites?

Dear

Sorry actually what i respond my previous answer is wrong, because i have opened two sites over. here thats what mistake happened.

for your query:

Actually there are no of job portal website in internet. you should choose the correct job portal. even what am thinking regarding your query is when you apply your resume in online don't forget your job location where you want to work.

preferably you talk with your friends regarding this, suppose some body has work in some companies they will be getting information about vacancy, that time you can easily apply through your friends. it might help you lot.

Or search on the internet with key word like job opportunities for freshers just join your career what would you like to become in future. Or kindly search some job consultancy services and send your resume to them. they will get in touch with you.

Best wishes..
5th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

i want suitable job am working in residential tower since 2yrs security , watchman, cleaner, flats showing tenants and managment between mediater work different kind of works if any vacancy let me know my nomber is 055-5288987
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?