1st October 2010, 03:40 PM
Priyanka Aggarwal

Way to prepare for the interview? How can I apply in the company?

Hello sir i m d student of Btech final year CS branch nd i want to get placed in any company so i want 2 kw the way 2 preparing myself for getting placed in any company so can u please suggest me what should i prepare for it...I m confused ...nd also tell me how can i apply in any company myself....so that they can call me for interview...
thanks..

14th August 2011, 12:19 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to prepare for the interview? How can I apply in the company?

to be prepare for interview you have to prepare for technical knowledge as well as for interview. in interview there are mainly two part one is technical interview and other is HR interview.

in technical interview interviewer check you technical knowledge in your subject. they just check the basic knowledge in the subject. they never ask questions from depth. just ask some basic question and check that your subject knowledge is clear or not.

in HR interview they check your personality suitable for industry or not as well as check communication skill, speaking power, leading capability, thinking power,problem solving ability etc.

to be prepare for interview first of all you have to improve your subject knowledge by studying. to improve you communication skill you have to practice a lot and you have to study english article, you have to watch english movie and listen english new. in this way you will improve your communication skill.

to be prepare for overall interview give some demo interview. appear in so many interview and try to learn from each and every interview. find out your negative point which are coming at the time of your interview and try to find out solution for them. in this way you will be completely prepared for interview.

for most of the company there is page named as career in their official website. visit that website and from career page you will find out the link to apply for any suitable position in that company. otherwise when there is any job opportunity the company give advertisement in newspaper or in different job portal. you may apply for job from the advertisement in the job portal. after verifying your resume and given details company will contact you for interview or any written aptitude test.

best of luck.
14th August 2011, 12:52 PM
aisham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka Aggarwal View Post
Hello sir i m d student of Btech final year CS branch nd i want to get placed in any company so i want 2 kw the way 2 preparing myself for getting placed in any company so can u please suggest me what should i prepare for it...I m confused ...nd also tell me how can i apply in any company myself....so that they can call me for interview...
thanks..
How to apply for job in companies for b.tech cs( computer science)
1. see in newspaper, when company needs employee they give ad in newspaper
2. in magazines also they give ad
3.college campus interview, companies come in colleges to take the student and that placement is considered the best if you selected because you are the one selected among your classmates so the best
4.internet
Remember when they give ads then only you go for job because at that time only they need employees otherwise your CV would be lying only with papers
Interview question for b.tech cs
1. tell me something about you
2. your knowledge on our organisation
3.why do you think you qaulify for us
4.how do we call you an execption when compared to other employees
5.give us a definition of your role
6.what do you seek for in computer science job
7.an introduction to computer science
THese are the general question may asked.
14th August 2011, 01:32 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
thanks..
the best thing to prepare for the interview is to give the mock test in front of your faculty of engineering.........since they have the experience of these things they will guide the best way to go......................just ask about your faculty about these type of the interview...............just be smart and be confidents in before the members of the company.............
14th August 2011, 02:59 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you are the degree engineering student
you get placed after complete your final year,
at the end of final year company will come for campus and selected student.
So for this preparation needed
that
pattern for selection candidate from campus:-

Written
GD
Personal Interview

In written question from
Aptitude
Reasoning
GK
General English

But in GD they will give you a topic on that topic your GD round starts
specially GD topic is on recent incident.

In PI (Last round) they will ask some your own back ground and they see your communication skill.

So always you see on the above subject,then you must placed some good company.........
14th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
thanks..
I hereby inform you the detail regarding interview procedure that firstly you will have to understand the objective of employer and accordingly you will have to prepare as you said that i m student of B.Tech its fact that he HR will ask some related question of your syllabus and beside it he want to know about your inner quality if the employer say generally about your self the main objective is to not know about your self the main objective for your brief introduction is to that HR want to know about your speaking ability language pronunciation etc.
Every want to select from outer side best one for his company. accordingly you will have to prepare and the rule regulation should be maintain in the interview chamber.

Best Wishes
14th August 2011, 07:28 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

As you told me you are in final yr. CS so if you want to take on campus placement for this you have to prepare for languages like C C++ and java and you have to prepare for DSA binary tree,avl tree etc. These questions are generally asked during interview.
And for clearing written exam you have to prepare for reasoning and you should pay heed on speed and saw some previous papers of companies.
you can also apply off campus.
30th September 2011, 01:45 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

In every company there is technical and HR interviews.

So you have to through with them

for the technical round you have basic knowledge of your subjects and your project.

especially they ask about your final year projects.

For HR round you have to tell about youself. First you prepare 10 to 15 points before attending HR then it is easy for you.

In HR round you will be honest and Perfect.
30th September 2011, 02:05 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

In every company there is technical and HR interviews.

So you have to through with them

for the technical round you have basic knowledge of your subjects and your project.

especially they ask about your final year projects.

For HR round you have to tell about youself. First you prepare 10 to 15 points before attending HR then it is easy for you.

In HR round you will be honest and Perfect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?