18th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get employee referral to attend QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?

Hello, I came to know about the Employee Referral Drive of QualiTest Group for the post of Software Testing Experts. Please help me to know that how I get the reference from any employee of QualiTest Group so that I can attend this Drive? Please help me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Topics asked in Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?
  2. Selection procedure in QualiTest Software Testing Experts Interview? Vacancies available for this post?
  3. How to get employee reference for Sapient Corporation Referral Drive?
  4. How can I consult an employee of HCL for attending referral drive?
  5. How can I get referred by an employee of IBM for the referral drive?
  6. Skills and knowledge required to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group?
  7. Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?
  8. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  9. Whether an employee gets payment after selection of a referred candidate?
  10. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  11. How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company being a Civil 3rd year student?
  12. Job description and salary package of Developer-L1 in Wipro Technologies? -- [New]
  13. Referral Drive previous year placement papers for IBM recruitment exam?
  14. How can I find employee to get referred to attend HP Enterprise Tech Support Role Interview?
  15. Eligibility to attend Nitor Infotech Referral Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  17. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  18. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?

30th July 2016, 07:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to get employee referral to attend QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?

In order to get the reference, you must have any of the employee working in the company as your friend.
Because to refer you, he need your resume.
Once he will get your resume, he can upload it over the portal of HR and then your resume will be visible to the HR.

So, just try to find the person, who can act as your reference, and can upload your resume.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?