5th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the latest exam pattern for NET Malayalam exam?

I am M A Malayalam 4th sem student. I want to know about the latest pattern of net malayalam exam.
send details on my email id...

4th June 2012, 06:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the latest exam pattern for NET Malayalam exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M A Malayalam 4th sem student. I want to know about the latest pattern of net malayalam exam.
send details on my email id...
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year. The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

For this year June NET Examination Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over. The examination will be held soon on 24/June/2012.

If you have already filled the NET Application form, then please prepared well for this examination as per the new pattern.

From June 2012, all 3 papers of NET Examination will be Objective, No descriptive paper will be there and no negative marking in the examination. I have also attached the syllabus, please check the syllabus and prepared well for this examination accordingly.

Paper Pattern :

~~ Paper I : 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted : 50x2 = 100 - 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

~~ Paper II : 50 questions all of which are compulsory : 50x2 = 100 - 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

~~ Paper III : 75 questions all of which are compulsory : 75x2 = 150 - 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.).

Please prepared well for NET as per the latest pattern and for more details check official website.

http://ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 22.pdf(682.9 KB, 76 views)
5th June 2012, 12:55 AM
mnbgvs

Default Re: How may I get the latest exam pattern for NET Malayalam exam?

Dear friend,

NET (National Eligibility Test) 2012 details are given below:

Eligibility criteria: The candidates must have Master's Degree with 55% aggregate or 50% for SC/ST/PH/VH candidates.

Or Those candidates are appearing in the final years Master's Degree or waiting for the results can also apply but there admissions will be provisionally till they not submit there final years Master's Degree pass certificate to the department.

Application Process :
You can apply on only through online. For this you have to download the bank challan from the website of the http://ugcnetonline.in or download the attched challan and after filling all the details submit it to the banks with required amount.

Fees details :
GEN- Rs. 450/-
OBC - Rs.225/-
SC/ST/PH/VH- Rs. 110/-

Exam Pattern of NET 2012:
The UGC conduct the NET exam in objective papers only with two modes which are given below:

Section - I (In which section two papers will be done Paper I and II)
Paper I - 100 Marks - 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted-1¼ Hours
Paper II- 100 Marks - 50 questions all are compulsory - 1¼ Hours

Section -II
Paper III- 150 Marks - 75 questions all are compulsory - 2½ Hours

Details of Exams (Paper I,II and III)

Paper I: It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Each answers carry 2 Marks.

Paper II: It is related to subject choose. Each answers have 2 marks.

Paper III: It is also objective type and related to the subject selected. Each answers have 2 marks.

Percentage required to qualify the exam (Minimum (%) required):-

Category Paper I Paper II Paper III
GEN 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50%)
OBC 35 (35%) 35 (35%) 67.5 (45 %) rounded off to 68
SC/ST/PH/VH 35 (35%) 35 (35%) 60 (40 %)

Date Notification :

Last Date for apply 30.04.2012

For the further details visit the
http://ugcnetonline.in

All the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?