1st November 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get 90% marks in 12th exam?

Tips to prepare well for 12th commerce exam and get 90% marks? How can I do this? Is there any possibility for the same? Can you please guide me with the information which I have to follow next? Awaiting for your answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  3. Cant the 12th marks of 59.8% rounded off to 60%? Names of companies which I should consider?
  4. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  5. Is it possible to get admission after scoring 67% marks in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  7. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  8. Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  10. How can I get 90% marks in 12th exam? -- [New]
  11. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  12. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  14. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  15. How to join CS after 12th and how much marks needed to be eligible for exam?
  16. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  17. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  18. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
2nd November 2015, 12:41 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: How can I get 90% marks in 12th exam?

First of all let me tell you that there is always a possibility of everything and Nothing is impossible. If you think that getting 90% in 12th class is an impossible task then I am afraid to tell you friend that you are mistaken. It is not at all impossible but still the task is difficult as getting 90% marks requires a great attention to the detail, dedication, a nice schedule, and a passion to get that. You have to first of all organize your studies well. First of all write down every single topic from each subject and decide a time frame when you will be doing that and once you complete this step then you must stick to your schedule.

Other important tips are :-
1. Give equal time to each subject
2. Give more time to the subject you find difficult
3. Never ignore your weakness
4. Plan well and execute even more well
5. Never hesitate to ask about your query

Thanks
2nd November 2015, 01:21 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To get the 90% marks in any class is a very difficult task but not impossible a person can get the 90% marks if he or she has the intention to got 90% marks when you are studding it should not be always in your mind that you are not studding to get the 90% marks but it should be that you are studding to get the maximum knowledge.

>> I would like to told you here that in every case as you are thinking marks is not an indication of the knowledge of a person it could be a high percentile candidate could be bitter in knowledge than any other candidate having less marks than him so concentrate on knowledge because if you have knowledge then you can write about any topic as long as you want and the meaningful answer is also important so that a teacher that examining your paper can easily give you the 100% feedback of marks in maximum questions you have attempt and you will easily got 90% marks.
2nd November 2015, 09:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tips to prepare well for 12th commerce exam and get 90% marks? How can I do this? Is there any possibility for the same? Can you please guide me with the information which I have to follow next? Awaiting for your answer. Thank you!
To prepare well for Commerce Exam of 10+2, you must solve at least previous 10 years papers of Commerce.

You must solve all subjects papers including Business Studies, Accountancy, etc.

Then only, you could score above 90% in 10+2.

You may refer books mentioned below:

CBSE Commerce Question Bank for Class 12th (Set of 3 Books) (English)
Author: Arihant Experts
Language: English
Price: Rs.631

Together with Accountancy Class-XII
Author: Vikas Vijay R. S. Singal Seema Singal
Price: Rs.370

Together with Business Studies (Class - 12) (English) 23rd Latest Revised Edition
Author: Yogesh Vijay , Vikas Vijay
Price: Rs.270
2nd November 2015, 10:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

If you have strong preparation of the syllabus for 12th class and if you are able to present it in a better manner in the final exams, then you can easily score more than 90% in 12th class exams.

Now a days, many students are easily getting 90% in 12th class. There were some candidates who scored 98%, 99% as well. Just set your goal also at 98% and carry out your preparation.

Here are some guidelines for you :
- Finish the complete syllabus first. After completing all the syllabus, you may not remember all the topics. Hence do revisions. Revise the chapters in which you are having some doubts or those in which you are not comfortable.

-Definitely there will be problems in some subjects like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Make a list of all those formulas and read them as many times as you can so that you will never forget them. Even while writing the exam also, if you know the formula, you can easily solve.

-In case if you are left it with some topics or chapters in any subject and you have not much time for the exams, then don't go for them. Just leave them for choice. If you study new topics in the last minute, it will create confusion.

-Have proper sleep during the exams time. Your mind should be pleasant.

-Don't eat too much of food in the night time. Be wake up early in the morning at 4 AM itself and all the topics that you fell difficult, you try to study in this time.

-Resolve all your queries with lecturers or friends and be clear with all the concepts and logics.

-Collect the previous year question papers and take mock tests. Submit them to your lecturers and request them to correct the papers and give scores.

-After checking the scores, just evaluate yourself and try to focus on the areas where you are lacking behind.

-In addition to the 12th class exams preparation, spend few hours of your time in a time towards the preparation for Entrance Exam for the course that you would like to join in the next academic level.
3rd November 2015, 11:28 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes Definitely it is possible to get 90% and above in 12th board exam in commerce stream.
If you are determined then everything is possible, believe yourself and do hard work.

1. Make your own notes and keep revising them thoroughly.
2. Listen the teacher carefully in the class, don't miss even a single class.
3. Clear your doubts and ask as many as questions you can from teachers.
4. Try to study in group that helps to gather different ideas of different students.
5. Complete your syllabus as soon as possible so that you can get enough time for revision.
6.Practice previous year question papers that is yhe most important part.
7.Believe in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?