15th August 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th but due to very high fever before my 12th Maths Board exam so I have scored only 58 marks. I was unable to score well. This marks of Mathematics is effect me in the time of getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Eligibility for MCA entrance in NIMACT? I have completed my graduation with 49.67% so can I give NIMACT entrance exam for MCA?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PSC jobs after pursuing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  4. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  5. can I get admission in SD college in B.Com? I have scored 86.2% marks in 12th with mathematics
  6. Can I appear in NIMCET 2015 having 37 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  7. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  9. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secured 73.6% in 12th and scored 66 marks in Mathematics?
  10. What is the future scope of ECE? I have scored 650 marks in 12th
  11. Can I get any good college after scoring 60% in AIEEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  12. Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for IIT Entrance Exam having secured 72% in 12th but 37% in Mathematics being a candidate of SC category?
  14. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring less than 80% in 2nd year intermediate and 85% in both the years?
  15. Engineering or B.Sc: best options after 50% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any age limit for NIMCET exam?
  17. After BSc in Maths which course is better in future?
  18. Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?
18th August 2015, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?

You are pass now and if you think these marks are not good enough according to your capability then you can appear for improvement exam in the given subject.

Normally, anything above 60% is good for getting job in top companies. But it is not a big factor if you complete your graduation from a reputed college with good marks.
18th August 2015, 10:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Do not worry, there are a lot of public sectors as well as private sector companies, those offer good placements even with this marks.
As this marks is not excellent but it is not too bad also. You will be able to make your career well. What you have done in the past, just forget it and go ahead. Go for the future.

All Th Best.
19th August 2015, 04:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

According to the competition nowadays, it seems that you can face certain problems regarding jobs, because of your marks, but you don't need to worry much as nowadays recruiters do not only look for the marks of the candidates, rather they also do look for hidden qualities and talents, and even if you have scored a bit less, but have multi skills, you would be probably hired for most of the jobs in various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?