1st November 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future?

What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future? Can you please help me to get the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon.

Thank you!

2nd November 2015, 11:06 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future?

You have a interest to become a Software Engineer.For that , You should have to choose the course Computer Engineering OR IT Engineering after completion of your (10+2) in science.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM(Physics , Chemistry , Maths) as a main subjects from recognized board.
- You also have to qualify the Engineering Entrance Exam JEE Main with good score.

Subjects In Software Engineering
- Operating System
- Computer Architecture
- System Security
- Database Management
- Computer Networking
- Design & Analysis of Algorithm
- Software Engineering I & II
- Computation Geometry

Quality Require For Software Engineer
- Good Communication Skill
- Analytic Skill
- Problem-Solving Skill
- Computer Skill
- Creativity
- Interpersonal Skill
- Detail Oriented

Job Prospects
As a Software Engineer , You can work as a Network Analyst , Database Analyst , Application Developer , Software Developer , Information Security Analyst , Web Developer , Computer Programmer etc.

Companies Recruiting Software Engineers with Well Salary Packages
- Cyient
- TCS
- Tech Mahindra
- Infosys
- HCL
- Mindtree
- Rolta
- Mastek
2nd November 2015, 01:18 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the subjects and the courses I need to do for becoming a software engineering in future?

To become a software engineer you need to first qualify the 12th standard with science stream and then have to apply for the entrance exam-

Jee Main

Jee Advanced

After qualifying any of these exam you can apply for any college through the online counselling and in the given time period the result of the counselling will be allotted and you will be allotted a seat in any college that you choose as your choice in the counselling and then you have to fill the necessary documents and fee of that college in the given time and can go for the classes then on start of college.

After the software engineering you can get the jobs in-

>> HCL

>> Infosys

>> Microsoft

>> Google

>> Facebook

>> I.B.M.

>> Satyam Computers

>> Intel
3rd November 2015, 11:36 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To enter in engineering field to make career as a software Engineer, you have to opt science stream i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as main subjects in 11th and 12th.

After completing your schooling you have to appear in JEE ( Joint Entrance Exam) , after scoring good rank, you can get admission in Prestigious college in the field in which you are interested.

Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains and Advanced:.

Candidate with nonmedical stream are eligible with at least 50% marks.

Age 17-25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?