5th July 2013, 02:04 AM
suboor jamal

How can I get admission in Amity University after scoring 85.33 in PCM and 87 in PCME

Sir
I have got 85.33 in pcm and 87 in pcme.can I get admission in amity university.
Is it neccesary for me to give the interview. Plz reply urgently as my interview date is on 10 july 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  2. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  3. Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?
  4. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  5. What should I do to enroll myself for CLAT admit card?
  6. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission and scholarship in Amity Noida after scoring 85.4% in 12th
  8. How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?
  9. How to score above 90% in aggregate in 12th board exams?
  10. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  11. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai University college after scoring 40% in PCM?
  13. Will I get admission in Mumbai University after scoring 40% in PCM?
  14. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  15. Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get direct admission in Hindustan University Chennai after scoring 65% in PCM CBSE
  17. How may i know the eligibility criteria of admission in Amity University?
  18. How to take admission in Amity University Lucknow campus in B.Tech Civil Engineering
16th July 2016, 12:52 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Amity University after scoring 85.33 in PCM and 87 in PCME

Amity university in Noida is one of the India's best private university and have well defined faculty and infrastructre.

The admission in the university in course is offered on the basis of entrance examination or in the engineering course in JEE rank.

But, it is tough to get admission in the university without appearing in the entrance examination and there will be no scholarship also on the tuition fee on above aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?