15th June 2011, 01:09 AM
Ankush mugal

Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

I m secure 40% in pcm in 12.then im applicable for admission of B.E??

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for AIEEE after scoring 49% in PCM in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 41.6% in PCM and 84 marks in JEE paper I
  7. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  8. Am i eligible for BITSAT after scoring 78.4% in 12th and 79.33% marks in PCM?
  9. Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?
  10. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  11. Am I eligible to give MP PET after scoring 55% in PCM and 60% overall in 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE mains and advance after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th board exam
  14. Am I eligible for Desk Cadet after scoring 54% marks in 12th including PCM in CBSE
  15. Am I eligible for admission in DTU after scoring 62.8% aggregate but only 59% in PCM?
  16. Am I eligible for upcoming MHTCET Exam having completed 12th class with 43% in the year of 2010?
  17. How can I be eligible after scoring 35.5% in PCM
  18. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
15th June 2011, 11:46 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankush mugal View Post
ADMISSION FOR B.E ( Bachelor of Engineering )

Yes, you are eligible for B.E course...

-> Every student who have passed in his/her 12th grade is eligible for admission in B.E.

-> So don't worry, Just try to apply in some good private colleges through management quota which is suitable for your needs..

-> Select the course which you are interested in your B.E course..

-> And always keep that in your mind, that you must work hard to do your B.E course and to have a bright future.

-> To know the list of B.E Engineering colleges India online CLICK HERE!!!

All the Best...
16th June 2011, 09:37 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

Eligible criteria i.e 12th % depends the exam you writing like IIT,AIEEE etc or the college you are applying for becoming Engineer...

for example AIEEE ELIGIBILITY

Qualification:--Academic qualification for AIEEE is to have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent from a recognized board..with Maths as compulsory subject..

Percentage criteria for AIEEE is
50% for General category candidates
40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates

IIT exam as minimum qualification for it is that candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board.
16th June 2011, 09:51 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

hi
yes, you are eligible for b.tech
but not to get admission in NIT,IIT.
you get admission in state university,
but i refer to you you go for
b.sc study that is help full for you
because in B.TECH in future you have much problem
regarding the 12th mark.................

decision is yours.............
16th June 2011, 10:00 AM
kartavya99

yes you can eligible but not for all colleges.
16th June 2011, 10:00 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You may face difficulty in admission as minimum requirement for most of the engineering exams is atleast 50% in aggregate in 12th. So , you are not eligible for engineering exam.

You can apply for online Btech course, conducted by Thapar university.
Or you can apply for Bsc correspondence course from DU or IGNOU.
16th June 2011, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course
1)The candidate should be a Citizen of the country
2)The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.
3)The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam
For the state level exams it is a must that the candidate applying should be domicile of the state.
In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.
But I know that every b-tech entrance exam want minimum 50 in 10+2.
Thanks.
All the best.
16th June 2011, 10:52 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN B.E course you must score minimum 50% PCM as aggregate marks in 12th std .
so as you score less than 50 % marks you are not eligible to appear in AIEEE examination which is the entrance test for admission in B.E course
16th June 2011, 11:06 AM
anu567

Engineering field requries 150 marks out of 300 for OBC and 135 out of 300 for SC,ST. so it depends in which catagory you belong
16th June 2011, 11:42 AM
sandymishra45

From my point of view ,40% is not good enough in PCM to take admission in B.E.
U can take admission,but u can't get good college.
if u want to do B.E ,u can fill the form of improvement in 12th class and after
scoring good marks in PCM then u can get good college.
16th June 2011, 11:46 AM
ajinkyachowdhury

Eligibility criteria for BE admission is different in various engineering entrance exams
minimum %age marks required in Class XII are
IITJEE 60%
AIEEE 50%
BITSAT aggregrate 80% in PCM , with minimum 60 % in each subject individually
COMED K 50%
This covers most exams in India, please specify if you are looking for anything in particular.
16th June 2011, 12:26 PM
omesh123

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for B.E.
Eligibity for B.E:

You need to be 10+2 pass with 45% or more marks with the Physics, Chemistry/Computers and Mathematics as the essential subjects. Then appear for the Engineering Entrance Exams.
16th June 2011, 12:41 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,
better you write the following exams:

AIEEE, VIT, IIT, and etc you just write exams and then get maximum scores and you try through these exam scores to the college that you prefers...or else if you are a sc or st candidate then try with some colleges which provides some quotas for those castes...surely there are some colleges giving preferences for it, so i assure you that surely you ll get it...

all the best
16th June 2011, 01:14 PM
saurabh bahoria

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

Quote:
i am feeling said to tell you that your are not eligeble for doing BE because the minimum %required 50 for open 45% for reserved categories it is better to do polythenic and then you will get admission in engg 2nd year after completing your polytechnic only and you willget admission directly in polytechinic 2 nd year so make your own decsion or

you will get admission in indore university in iems college he cAN give you admission in any branch of engg if you need more information then call me at 8087916317
16th June 2011, 01:42 PM
sourindra

If you have ST/SC quota then you are eligible for B.E course. Otherwise you are not eligible for this course.
16th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Sagar Keshari

sry 2 say bt by only through manegment quta dat 2 in private collage..... do bca or bba. its gud 4 u
16th June 2011, 02:18 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

You forgot to mention that you are trying for admission through which entrance exam.
Engineering entrance exams are conducted both by state boards & at national levels.
Each of them having different criterias for intake.
Generally having so less marks in PCM leads you towards standing not eligible for admission in Engineering.

I have listed 3 popular ones below:-
Eligibility Criteria for MHT-CET:
Passed 10+2 exam with 50% in PCM for General Category student and 45% for reserved category student in PCM.

Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE:
The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with 60%.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE:
The minimum qualification for AIEEE 2011 is that you should have complted your 10+2 exam with 50% .
Also you should have Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level.
16th June 2011, 02:35 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Quote:
Hey
The minimum marks to clear any entrance exam is 60%.
For aieee,the minimum eligibility criteria is 50% for general category and 40% for the sc/st/obc/ph category candidates.
Qualification-Academic qualification is to have passed 10+2 from a particular board..

Try harder to get admission with 40%.
All entrance exams demands about minimum 50% for the eligibility criteria so you have to work harder.

Thanks a lot...
16th June 2011, 02:56 PM
sonumitra

to ist is quite impossible to take admition for u securing 40% in pcm.to taking admission u have to score atleast 55% marks
16th June 2011, 03:51 PM
D.Vignesh

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

hi friend,
ya , your eligible for doing your B.E course afyer getting 40%..
now also the counselling cut-off in PCM is reduced .. if you wanna to get the seat in counselling means you will get it..
otherwise you will get the management seat also......

all the best for ur future.....
16th June 2011, 08:52 PM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

yeah you have a seat in self financing colleges if you are applying counselling in AIEEE exam engineeering degree .
17th June 2011, 01:12 AM
kartavya99

yes you can eligible but not for all colleges.
20th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i have 43.33% in pcm. sir please please tell me will i get admission anywhere in india. i got 44 in aieee. please help me its really very hurting & tragic because despite of putting into so much of hard work things didn't work my way. i had 85% in 10th getting such low in 12th has really shattered me alot. please guide me as you are the last hope for me & my career
3rd July 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission to BE course after scoring 45% in pcm in 12th?
1st August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

alll of you who are looking for engineering seat with less% than the eligibilty criteria, contact us on : www.beehiveconsultancy.in, and also on: 91-9900325132
6th September 2011, 02:05 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

if you have score overall % more then 60% then you can apply for
AIEEE
UPTU
RPTU
VIT VALLORE
IITJEE
but condition is that you should have overall % MORE TRHEN 60% in all the subjects.
7th September 2011, 04:04 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend,

after passing in the 12th with the 40% marks you will get admission in the newly opened private colleges.

requirement of the 12th marks is for the attempt in the entrance exams.
means you will require 12 th percentage while giving exams like iitjee , aieee , viteee ,bits , etc

on the basis of the 12th percentage you will get admission in the private engineering colleges or in the private universities.

thanks and best luck
18th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I had got 44.6% in pcm in 2011. I was fail in maths(20marks) and gave compartment exam also and secured 33. Resulting 44.6% in pcm. I am giving Improvement again in maths on 24march. I am also not sue will i pass or not. It was a poor time and i was misguided. But now anybody help me. What sud i do?I will surely try my best effort in engineering. Where can I take admission? Which B.Tech engineering college? Please some body help
12th May 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to score 55% individualy in pcm or aggerate wil also do...wil i face any problem at the time of placement...in any enginering colleges...
13th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

my daughter get total58%andpcm43%sheattend aieee and keam entrance if she qualified she get admission to good college obccatogry
25th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I hv scored 44% in PCM and my overall %age is 51%...i hv given AIEEE n CET....m i eligible for B.E? plz tell me...
28th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 48.8%in (pcm)overall57%.sir should i eligible for getting admission in B.E or b.tech college. sir i got rank in uptu approx 1 lakh.is there any hope for me for admission? please sir tell me......
13th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

how many marks in pcm required for obc candidate for b.e.admission
15th June 2012, 11:43 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course
1)The candidate should be a Citizen of the country
2)The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.
3)The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam
For the state level exams it is a must that the candidate applying should be domicile of the state.
In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.
But I know that every b-tech entrance exam want minimum 50 in 10+2.
Thanks.
All the best.
thank you
5th May 2013, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in good college i had secured just 35 marks in MPPET.??
12th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i passed the exam of 10 2 in 2011 and i got good marks more than 80./. Individual marks in (eng,phy,chem,bio,computer)but failed in maths but it was my extra paper and i hv not cleared it and now i want to get admission in btech cse is it possible pls tell me and name some good private colleges. From debraj
13th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have not qualified in iit aieee pet it is good to take an admission in any college and do b.sc.
4th June 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in btech as i have 44.6% marks in pcm and 56.8% aggrigate,and i am a kashmiri migrant? can any bobdy help ASAP.
4th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission to B.tech. course after scoring 44.6% in PCM in 12th in year 2013 cbsc. and 56.8% aggrigate?
4th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir got 44 per cent marks in pcm want to take admission in btech mechanical is there any college who takes admission allover 61 per cent.
5th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i secured 59 marks in MTCET2013.M i appicable to take admisson in B.E.?plz help me .
4th July 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i scored 56% in pcm which all colleges am i applicable to i one better the ipu
15th July 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I have scored 39% in pcm. I wanted to do engineering. Do i get any wear any how a seat for engineering..
5th August 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Am I eligible for admission to B.E course after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th?

Quote:
i wanted to do Be but i scored 38% in pcm can i get do Be in good collage
22nd March 2014, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in jadavpur university for BCA after getting 65% in 10 2
31st May 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 49.66% in pcm and total 61% in 12th board .am i eligible for taking addmission in b.tech
3rd June 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 39 in jee mains 2014 and 42 % in pcm in hsc board 2014 can i get admission in engineering college ?
3rd June 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 39 in jee mains 2014 and 42 % in pcm in hsc board 2014 can i get admission in engineering college ?
6th June 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my class 12th from isc board but failed in maths so how I can take admission in b.tech
13th June 2014, 01:10 AM

i have got 63% in 12th State board Maharashtra and 43% in PCM and 35 marks in IIT Main
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?