22nd October 2016, 04:50 PM
Zishan Reza

How can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination? Is it easy to find job after this course? What about salary?

How can i apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination?
How can i get update about this course and most importantly what is the amount of salary that i will get after completing this course?
Is this easy to find job after B.Sc Agriculture.?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  3. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  5. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value?
  8. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
  10. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  11. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc agriculture? How much will be the salary?
  12. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. Job oppurtunities in BSc Agriculture -- [New]
  14. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Where can I get a job after completion of my course? How much is the salary?
  15. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate? Expected salary?
  18. What rank should get in CET for doing B.Sc Agriculture?
24th October 2016, 10:35 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination? Is it easy to find job after this course? What about salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zishan Reza View Post
How can i apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination?
How can i get update about this course and most importantly what is the amount of salary that i will get after completing this course?
Is this easy to find job after B.Sc Agriculture.?
Those who completed their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Mathematics and Biology are eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture. You can expect the notification for B.Sc in Agriculture during the month of April or May based on the university. You can visit the respective university official website regularly to get Instant notification about the admission.. You can download the application through online or offline mode.

Since, agriculture field, developing rapidly and hence, the job opportunity in the field of agriculture is good at present and future as well. Being a fresher you can expect Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per month. It may get an increase after gaining sufficient experience in the concerned field.
24th October 2016, 10:47 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination? Is it easy to find job after this course? What about salary?

Many Institutes offer B.Sc (Agriculture) course in India. Admission will be done based on final merit score which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in (10+2) plus entrance.

Employment Areas
- Fertilizer Companies
- Seed Companies
- Pesticide Control Manufacturing
- Agriculture Based Companies
- Fruit Orchards
- Cotton/Jute/Tobacco Companies
- Education Institutes

Expected Salary
As a fresher employee, One shall be offered Rs.15,000/- to 20,000/- per month. After that, It will be increased based on your performance & your recruiter. After 5 years, Salary may be expected Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- in well reputed company.

You can also pursue your higher studies in M.Sc (Agriculture). With higher studies, Your knowledge and skills will be improved & expect for well reputed job & salary.

M.Sc (Agriculture) Specializations
- Genetics
- Animal Science & Biotechnology
- Agronomy
- Agriculture Economy
- Agriculture Biochemistry
- Agriculture Meteorology & Physics
4th January 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

After bse agriculture what course I have to take and how much salary I will get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?