8th January 2017, 10:00 AM
chamanbndn

How can I get admission in class 12th directly as a Private candidate? What procedure should I follow for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in class 12th directly as a Private candidate but I don't know how to apply for admission. I want to know how can I get admission in class 12th directly as a Private candidate? What procedure should I follow for admission? Will it be the same as regular candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  2. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  3. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th standard?
  7. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  8. What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
  11. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  12. How can I get admission directly in Veterinary college after scoring 75% marks in 12th standard
  13. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch?
  14. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  15. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
30th November 2017, 05:04 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in class 12th directly as a Private candidate? What procedure should I follow for admission?

First thing I would like to let you know that the meaning of appearing in Class 12th examination as a private candidate means to complete Class 12th academics in distance mode i.e; through open schooling.

Further I would like to let you know that private candidature is not allowed in case of regular board of education like CBSE, ICSE etc. unless a candidate has failed to clear his/her board examination as a regular candidate.

So in order to complete your Class 12th as a private candidate i.e; through open schooling the best option for you is the option of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) as being a national board of education its degree is accepted for any job or higher studies courses. Also admission in same is always open and can be processed by referring to its official link www.nios.ac.in any time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?