19th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?

Dear Sir/Mam,

May I please know the fee details to take admission of my son in Class VI in Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? What is the procedure we need to follow? It will be really good if you can give me the complete details which need to followed? Thank you!

21st April 2016, 03:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?

The admission fee for class 6th in Sai International School is around Rs. 7000 at the time of admission.
Now, to take admission in SAi International School in class 6th, you have to collect the application form from the official website or directly from the School office. After collecting, fill up the application form and submit it with the required documents. Then you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the School authorities. If you qualify in the examination then you will get admission in the School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?