23rd March 2016, 08:12 PM
JankiMehta

How can I get the admission for the course if I have not appeared for SNAP exam?

How can I get the admission for the course if I have not appeared for SNAP exam? What are the other possibilities which I can try for getting the admission? Can you please provide me the complete details as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

24th March 2016, 03:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the admission for the course if I have not appeared for SNAP exam?

SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a test which is conducted by the Symbiosis University- Pune & this exam is conducted for the admission in the Management courses after Graduation.

Seats are given only those students who clear this national exam with good rank. But if you have not applied for this entrance exam then you can take admission only through Management quota. 15% seats of Symbiosis University is reserved for the management quota. Under this quota you will have pay around 1.5 to 2 Lakh additionally to take admission.
But there are certain rules and regulation for the admission through Management quota and this is decided by the society of college.

No one can give assurance about admission through management quota because seats are allocated to those who gives maximum donation. So you need to contact admission officer of college to get complete details about admission though management quota.

The official website of this university is http://www.sibm.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?