26th July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in medical college in Mumbai after passing 12th with 72%

I passed my 12th standard at 72 %in pcb from Allahabad board so how could I get admission in medical college in mumbai

15th July 2016, 09:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in medical college in Mumbai after passing 12th with 72%

To get the admission in medical colleges aggregate in the 10+2 board examination is not an important required criteria.

For admission in government and most of the private medical institute in MBBS course the candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted every year.

To appear for examination the required eligibility is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English with minimum 60% or 50% as according to examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination but have to qualify in examination for admission in course.

So, you can appear for NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) the common examination for admission in all the central and state government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?