26th May 2013, 09:25 PM
deva@deva

How can I get admission in IIMS after passing 10th with 51%?

sir my 10th(51%), +2(62%), engg graduation(72%).i have no work exp. i belongs to sc category. can i get admission in iims and with how much percentile.

31st August 2015, 11:32 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIMS after passing 10th with 51%?

IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management and these are the best institutes for one who wants to make their career in management field. At present there are 19 IIMs in India.

To get admitted in these colleges after passing your 10th you will have to complete your higher secondary degree course then bachelor's degree with either of Science or Commerce stream from recognized institute.

Then you need to clear Common Admission Test ( CAT ) for which you need at least 50% aggregate in your bachelors degree course. Relaxations are offered to reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For further details regarding the same examination you must visit the website www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?