17th June 2012, 08:34 PM
amarjeets1995

How can I get admission in Indian Navy after completing 12th with 60% in commerce

how can i get admission in indian navy if i have completed 12th std from commerce at 60% ?

18th June 2012, 01:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Indian Navy after completing 12th with 60% in commerce

One can join Indian Navy after completion of 12th class.

For this the candidate have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

The complete selection procedure for this is by
-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical test.

One can join the following defence services by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

One should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in order to be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to take this exam.

Apart from this criteria, one should be an unmarried male candidate to be eligible for this exam.

As you are a candidate from Commerce stream, you might not be having Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in your 12th class.

So, you are not eligible to apply for Navy wing but you are eligible to apply for Army wing.

If you want to join Indian Naval Academy, I suggest you to opt for Graduation with the stream in which Mathematics and Physics are the compulsory subjects.

Once you complete your Graduation, crack CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam to be placed in Indian Naval Academy.

Wish you all the best.
18th June 2012, 04:28 PM
jnt34

Default Re: How can I get admission in Indian Navy after completing 12th with 60% in commerce

as maths and physics are must subjects , i think you better first do graduation which includes these two subjects....... and then try for army and navy.......
18th June 2012, 05:14 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjeets1995 View Post
how can i get admission in indian navy if i have completed 12th std from commerce at 60% ?
HI!!

One can join the indian defence services after class XII by giving the NDA exam conducted by upsc twice every year to give the admission in n

~Indian millitary academy
~Indian naval academy
~Indian airforce academy

but for that one needs to be eligible for this hence the eligibility criteria is mentioned below....

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

~The candidatye should have passed the class XII exam from a recognized board or university.

~the age of the candidate should not exceed the range which is 16.5 to 19 yeras.

~only unmarried male candidates can apply.

~the candidates having PCM in class XII can Apply for all the three branches of defence services.

~comerce ,arts candidatse can only apply for millitary academy....

since you are a candidate of commerce hence you can only appear for IMA this time....

if you really want to join Navy wait till graduation,then you can apply for the same...........by giving thge combined defence services exam commonly known as CDS Exam...

for more......www.upsc.gov.in/

hope this helped.................

with regards
roknits
18th June 2012, 06:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy can be joined through appearing NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

To be eligible for Indian Navy there is no percentage of marks required but the aspiring candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.

The candidate should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board.

The candidate should not be bellow 16.5 and not above the age of 19 years with no upper age relaxation for any reserved candidate.

The candidate should have possessed good Physical and Mental health.

But being a candidate pursing Commerce you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy rather as you are interested for Defence Service, you can apply for Indian Army of NDA for which you are eligible to apply.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th June 2012, 06:46 PM
shalu1995

you have to give NDA exam which entrance exam for Indian navy stream
but NDA 1 have got finished you can try for next preliminary which is NDA2
you can all information about NDA form and syllabus details on website
www.NDAexam.com

thank you
18th June 2012, 10:04 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for the Navy exam after completing the 12th standard with 60% marks.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has following three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible for this exam.

The PCM subjects are need for the indian navy and air force exams.

Age limit:

The candidate age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Nationality:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible.

Physical Standard:

the candidate should have the physical and medical fitness to eligible this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
1st July 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in indian navy after completing 12th with 50% in science and when?
3rd January 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th from science stream ..
but my birth date is 13/9/1994
n thus I cant able to fill NDA forms ..
plz help me .my no. is 9028310321
16th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am kulpreet i want to be a sailor man . got 52% in 2 with pcm my date of birth is 26.04.1993
plae tell me can i eligibal for indian navy & tell me the procedure
4th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What if i take science with subjects maths and physics and get 75% in 12th std?
4th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What if i am 21years at age of graduation?
11th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

MY BROTHERS 12TH PASSED OF 68% IN SCIENCE. PLEASE GUIDE ME TO INDIAN NAVY.
MY NAME IS NITIN DILIP ADHAV
PLEASE,
CONTACTS US:9823994163
29th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hi ! could you please guide me as to how can i get admissions in indian navy after completing my engineering in electronics and communication ?
29th June 2013, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry 10+2 Commerce Students are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy.

One must be 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths to become eligible for Indian Navy through NDA examination.

There are other non officer posts also like Artificier Apprentice and Senior Secondary Sailors.

For NDA your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years. Only unmarried male are eligible to apply and you must be an Indian citizen.

The examination for NDA is conducted by UPSC and you have to appear for written examination, SSB Interview and medical examination for getting selected into the academy.

You have to be very well prepared for the examination then only you can make entry into the academy.

As you are Commerce student means you are only eligible for Indian Army through NDA examination. So apply for NDA if you want to join Indian Army.

If you only want to join Indian Navy then complete B.Com. Graduation and then you can apply for Logistics Cadre in Indian Navy and there is no other way a Commerce student can join Indian Navy.

For more information visit http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
30th June 2013, 09:22 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

For this the candidate have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical test.

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

One should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in order to be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.

Apart from this criteria, one should be an unmarried male candidate to be eligible for this exam.

As you are a candidate from Commerce stream, you might not be having Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in your 12th class.
30th June 2013, 09:23 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical test.

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

1st July 2013, 08:16 PM
bully 001
Member+

Wink Re: How can I get admission in Indian Navy after completing 12th with 60% in commerce

Quote:
commerce student can not join indian navy .
for join indian navy you pass you 12 th with pcm sub.
you age between 16.5 to 19 year only .
you should be indian for this exam first .
so friend we are very sorry for this .
but you can apply for indian army .
thanks
10th July 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

how i can apply for navy after completing 10 2 with maths physics and chemistry with 87 percent
10th July 2013, 09:01 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can join navy after 12th commerce by applying NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year.

The eligibility for the NDA exams are;

your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19

you should have completed 12th

you should be a Indian citizen

and you should be unmarried person

you should not have any health problem

You have to qualify the N.D.A exam which include three step:-
> WRITTEN EXAM
> INTERVIEW
> MEDICAL EXAM

GOOD LUCK!
11th July 2013, 06:40 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
See here the eligibility criteria and medical standards for Indian Navy:

29th September 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
my father was in INDIAN ARMY , i am a student of K.V.O.F.Dum Dum, my age is 16+, i am a girl and a student of commerce.
can i join INDIAN NEVY directly after completing 12th?

thank you.
7th February 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am aayushi gawde.and I am from scie nce and maths field.my ques is "
23rd March 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have gave the 12th std. Exam this year in science branch . I want to know the least percentage to join indian navy . And I have also filled up and submitted the form for nda . How should I know that I am selected ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?