25th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can we study both MBBS and BAMS simultaneously?

can we study both MBBS and BAMS simultaneously?????
if i take admission in BAMS, then will i be eligible for any PMT entrance again?

13th September 2017, 11:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study both MBBS and BAMS simultaneously?

1. You can not pursue MBBS and BAMS course simultaneously. You can pursue one course after another. The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and BAMS is Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery.

2. The upper age limit of MBBS course is 25 years. If after completion of BAMS, your age is below 25 years then you can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to get admission in MBBS course. You should have studied PCB subjects in 12th with at least 50% marks.
31st March 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a person studying BAMS eligible to give neet again?If yes ,then can she/he quit doing BAMS and start studying MBBS if selected for MBBS?There is no restriction doing that,right?
24th September 2020, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can we do MBBS and bams simultaneously while studying mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?