21st June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Mumbai University?

I just want to knw how i get admition in univercity...please tell me how to get it

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  5. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  6. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  7. Admission in 3 years law course in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in B.A?
  8. Admission in 3 years law in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in graduation?
  9. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  10. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  11. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  12. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  13. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University? -- [New]
  15. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  16. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
28th August 2012, 07:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Mumbai University?

Your question lack adequate information regarding your education qualification and the degree course you want to pursue. You haven't even specified whether you want to know about the admission procedure in undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs.

Without knowing these details it is not possible to provide the precise information which will help you in getting admission in Mumbai University.

When you ask a question of this nature you should provide atleast your educational qualification and the degree course you want to pursue.

I would advice you to contact the admission department of the University for the Relevant Information. For your reference i have mentioned the contact information of the university.

Registrar
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032

Fort Campus: 022-22708700.
Kalina Campus: 022-26543000/26543300.

www.mu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?