12th May 2011, 01:00 PM
adiba shabnam

How can I get admitted in Norwegian Medical Colleges for MD/MS?

plz tell me how to get admitted in norwegian medical college for MD/MS.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?
  3. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  5. Minimum medical cutoff for BC to get admitted in any government medical college in Tamilnadu?
  6. Minimum rank required to get admitted in government medical college in West Bengal?
  7. What is the opening and closing rank of West Bengal joint entrance exam for lateral entry
  8. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  9. What is the criteria to get admitted in medical school of USA
  10. How to get admitted in BSc Optometry course in medical college?
  11. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 683 in SLS Noida?
  13. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  15. AFMC question and sample papers?
  16. How many seats are there in government medical colleges of Calcutta? Minimum rank required for these entrance?
  17. Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?
  18. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
21st July 2015, 07:04 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admitted in Norwegian Medical Colleges for MD/MS?

# Norway is one of the best country in order to pursuing medical degree.

# One of the major advantage of studying medicine in Norway is that it keep you updated with any latest trend in treatment methods.

# Indian students are also allowed to the part-time work (i.e. equivalent to 20 hours in a week).

# In order to enroll yourself for degree in medicine in Norway one should compulsorily have completed intermediate with good academic record for bachelor level medical degree.

# Norwegian Registration Authority for Health Personnel is primarily meant for selection, dealing queries, documentation, and internship of the Indian students.

# Names of few colleges/universities in Norway offering MD/DS degree are mentioned below:

* Hedmark College
* Molde College
* Norwegian School of Manangement
* University of Ohio
* University of Bergen
* Alesund College
* Nsena College
* Agder College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?