15th December 2010, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get alerts about the off campus placements in Hyderabad?

i m btech passout with EEE.i want to know all offcampus placement in hyd which is going to held in dec n jan .hw can i get this alert

19th August 2011, 01:20 PM
TAUFIQ QURESHI

Default Re: How can I get alerts about the off campus placements in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i m btech passout with eee.i want to know all offcampus placement in hyd which is going to held in dec n jan .hw can i get this alert
u should be in touch with the camous which u want that means u hv to check a web sites
19th August 2011, 01:55 PM
saugata2008

Though you are a B.tech student you must searching for technical jobs in Hyderabad .There is various ways to get alerts .

1. You can register your self in noukri , monster and search for jobs openings in Hyderabad.
2. You can join any reputed consultancy in Hyderabad.
3. you can collect address of the companies in Hyderabad and post them tour resume.

wish you a bright future.
19th August 2011, 03:08 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

hello friend`

Look for it in the dailies you can find most of the information
over there and also consult some of the placement agencies which may help you finding the suitable job

Good luck
19th August 2011, 04:49 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get alerts about the off campus placements in Hyderabad?

Hello friend .....

If you are a passout and you want to get the details of the various off campus placement going to be held in the months of December and January then you don't have to worry here I am providing you the solution to your problem.

Firstly you should regularly contact you college's training and placement department about this context .
And you should also have a habit of reading the local and the national newspapers being published in the Hyderabad for the details of the off campus placement being in the Hyderabad.
Also you should contact you friends studying or passed out from the various other different colleges of the Hyderabad , they can also provide the valuable information about the various off campus placements being conducted in the December and January.

And lastly you can even search on the various companies official website in which you are interested to ,and look up if that company is going to conducted the off-campus placement in Hyderabad .

Hope this answer would give you a solution to your problem .

So best of luck

Regards
~PRAVIR~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?