17th June 2013, 08:54 AM
prem koti goud

Information about placements in Gitam Hyderabad campus

sir,can i know the about the placements at gitam hyderabad campus in 2013?

3rd March 2016, 11:06 PM
sheshu 123

Default Re: Information about placements in Gitam Hyderabad campus

Guys I am 2016 passouts gitam hyd __mech background

I have seen some very goob comments positive comments in quora and other sites. seriously guys dont believe those.
If u compare this college with JNTU top 10 colleges those are better. BECAUSE

PLACEMENTS::: gitam is worst in placements..only computer science students have oputunity to get job. other braches are worst worst worst..waste of money. ALL my frnds including other branches are suffering without job..

FEE ::: fee wise gitam is merely equal to SRM and VIT ..but standard of gitam wont meet those universities. it is above 2.2lak per year .if we consider bus fee or hostel fee other all pocket money It vl be around 2.8 to 2.9lak per year..easily... y to waste this much amount of money ...better study in jntu colleges and use this money to study in USA or other countries.

INFRASTRUTURE:::It is under construction ..u can see bare land in gitam..u cant find green environment ( as it is new campus).It vl be just like narayana and chaitanya colleges.

teaching and faculty :: This only side which i can say gitam is good and above average.

At the end i can say is that if going gitam is waste of money ..Gitam has good brand ouside market .that is just because of past of gitam vizag campus..but now it is worst campus if we compare with jntu and OU colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?