14th October 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get CPT registration number?

Sir,I didn't get cpt dec 2015 registration number how can i get it .Moreover the last date for registration is 27th Oct 2015.

Kavitha Shankar M R,
Bangalore,
Karnataka.

14th October 2015, 03:00 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get CPT registration number?

-->Here I am giving you process to get registration letter for CPT examination of Institute Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).

==>go on official website of ICAI exam

==>on the home page you will get a login format on right side of that page

==>on login format you have to fill exam name , login ID and password than click on submit option so you will easily logged in

==>after login you will be able to get information about your registration number for CPT exam..
14th October 2015, 05:35 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test which is the foundation level of CA (Chattered Accountancy Course) to get registration number you have to first enroll your name in ICAI through online or offline there is period after which they will post your Registration number with your study Materials.

For more details contact nearest ICAI office.
http://www.icai.org.in
http:// www.icai.org
15th October 2015, 12:17 AM
RRAL

After sending the form filled by you will get a letter of registration intimating your registration number and the study material on the address entered by you in the form.If you have not received it yet quickly contact the regional office of ICAI where you have submitted your application form.The registration number should be given to you before issuing of admit card.They will further tell you that what to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?