2nd March 2013, 06:49 AM
sasianudeep

How can I get entrance into BHEL? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical with 71%

sir,I am Anudeep pursuing b.tech mechanical 6th sem with 71% can i know how can i get a entrance into BHEL for doing intenship for 2-3 months please convey some details about that
email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?
  2. Which writers book should I refer for entrance exams like BHEL, NTPC and other government or private sector companies?
  3. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  6. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  7. How to complete my training in BHEL? I am pursue B.Tech in mechanical engineering from YMCA Faridabad
  8. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  10. Am I eligible for BHEL HEL GEL entrance exam after pursuing diploma mechanical from RVD deemed university?
  11. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs after completing final year engineering in IT?
  13. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  14. Where to get the question paper of BHEL Mechanical?
  15. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  16. Eligibility and entrance exam for MS in Germany after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  18. Am I eligible for lateral entry exam for B.Tech in UP after pursuing diploma in mechanical
2nd March 2013, 12:47 PM

Default Re: How can I get entrance into BHEL? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical with 71%

Dear friend,

Now a days GATE exam were conducted for any Engineering jobs

And the same BHEL company also Gate pass out candidate for their training program also

So appear for gate exam for get training in bhel

thank you
2nd March 2013, 02:33 PM
mahhiads

Default Re: How can I get entrance into BHEL? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical with 71%

Hello Friend,

Yes That Is Possible When They Open The Jobs For The Exam Purpose Than You Have Eligible For The BHEL.

BHEL Eligible Criteria Is :

>> Graduated From The Recognized University With The Minimum 60% Percentage And Also See The Notics When Recruitment Start

>> They Also Call For The Interview That Student Which Are Qualified In The GATE Exam And Fill The Registration Form In The BHEL Website

>> Though The GATE Exam Registration May Be Form Open Between The Oct - Feb

>> And Also If You Give The Exam When They Offer Than Prepare The Technical Knowledge Which You Have Study In The Engineering
>> So Look The Jobs They Open Jobs Any Time
>> So Visit Every Day In The BHEL Official Website.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully
26th March 2013, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and is on the leading PSU in India.

For getting job into BHEL you should have a valid GATE score card then only you can apply for the Executive Trainee post

If you have completed your B.Tech Mechanical or in Final year then you can apply for GATE and you need to get a very good score in order to get job into BHEL.

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is organised by IITs and IISc Bangalore every year.

Most of the PSUs ask for GATE score for giving job to Fresher Engineers.

If you qualify GATE then you can also get admission into M.Tech or go for Junior Research Fellowships.

Most of the GATE qualifiers go for PSU jobs because it gives you a good salary and also it is Government job.

Hence start preparing for GATE if you want to get job BHEL . There is no age limit for GATE and you can attempt any number of times.
11th April 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

am a empolyee in the leading transformer manufacturing company with 2yrs of experience.Is there any way to get into BHEL without attending exam.
Will there be any contract based jobs?
11th April 2013, 11:57 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasianudeep View Post
sir,I am Anudeep pursuing b.tech mechanical 6th sem with 71% can i know how can i get a entrance into BHEL for doing intenship for 2-3 months please convey some details about that
email id:[email protected]

IF you want to do Internship in BHEL than you have to contact the HR team of the area in which you want to do Internship in BHEL.

You can send a request letter along with your resume to the HR for the internship

For applying to jobs in BHEL you have to appear in the GATE exams.

GATE Exams:
GATE exams are conducted by IIT
BE/BTECH pass can apply for the GATE exams
Final year BE/BTECH candidates can also apply
You need GATE scores to apply to PSU for jobs
19th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I have Just Done My B.E Mechanical Engineering with 7.9 CGPA. and Now I have to know that ther is any possibilities to get the jobs in BHEL without get??
IF yes, then What is the process and when the time?
From Vikas patel
1st July 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineer . But working in a software company i called for interview in bhel. is my software experience will affect my job in bhel. Please tell me
20th July 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How should I start preparing for GATE...I am pursuing BE in mechanical Branch 2nd year...???
13th September 2013, 08:36 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

As your from menchanical department you have chances to enter into bhel.....but only your b.tech does not support you to enter into bhel(bharat heavy electricals limited).....you need to write gate entrance exam....and you need to qualify with good score....

To enter into any psu job you need to have atleast 60% throughout your career....as of now you have 71% this helps you alot to get a good job....

At end of your b.tech final year you apply for gate exam...and get good score.....this helps you to enter into bhel...

Even gate helps you to do your m.tech(masters of technology).....

Self confidence palys an important role....

All the best dear.....
19th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hi , i have 3 years of experience do i also have to give exam for
BHEL and also please give some details
21st September 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for government jobs like bhel,hal,ongc etc in mechanical engineering
23rd November 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am bhavana pursuing b.tech 3-2 sem with 77.5% from ECE. I would like to clear my two doubts from your answer.
1)Is the b.tech degree along with gate percentage enough to get a good post in BHEL ?
2)if I am getting trained in BHEL can I do my M.tech along with the training? is it possible?
11th December 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am working in BHEL for 3.5 years. I have done diploma (Mechanical) followed by Engineering (Mechanical). However, my current job in BHEL is as per my diploma qualification. Could anyone please suggest that how can I get job in BHEL with my Engineering degree ? Any reply please send to [email protected]
24th August 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is PG Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI good one for ladies? Can they get jobs in public sector under takings and in private sector? please clarify my doubt
24th August 2014, 12:07 PM
V H Rama Prasad

Default Education and Jobs

Sir PG Diploma course of Thermal Power Plant Engineering in National Power Training Institute is a good one for girls ? can girl be employed in Thermal Power Plants of Public Sector Under Takings or in Private Sector? Kindly reply soon sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?