25th January 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the forms for IBPS PO exam? I have not qualified for the exam

Dear Sir,
I have not qualified in the ibps po exam .
kindly tell me how can i get the marks in the examination i have scored.

7th June 2012, 06:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the forms for IBPS PO exam? I have not qualified for the exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have not qualified in the ibps po exam .
kindly tell me how can i get the marks in the examination i have scored.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and it is Conducts the Common written examination for the Post of Clerical Cadre and Bank PO Every year.

Those who cracked this examination only they will get scores Card by IBPS and the Validity of Score card is 1 year from the Date of Issue.

If you fails to scored good marks in IBPS Examination or not cracked this examination then you will not get Score card. You have only the Option to apply for this examination Again.

If you not cracked the IBPS Examination, then please dont worry just prepared well again and then definitely you will scored good Marks. The examination is conducted every year and the Notification will be Published in the official website.

So, please visit the official website and check the latest Recruitment Notification.

ibps.in
7th June 2012, 06:40 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get the forms for IBPS PO exam? I have not qualified for the exam

hi,
IBPS exam conducted for po and clerk post in every year

and issue of that you have not qualified for exam so, don't worry you can again prepare for
this exam and get application form on www.ibps.in
7th June 2012, 07:35 PM
lakshmi dhana

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and it is Conducts the Common written examination for the Post of Clerical Cadre and Bank PO Every year .Sorry,the only option available for you is to apply for the exam again. For more details -www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?