15th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in IIT? Who can apply for admission?

Sir i am complete my BCA in june .I am want to take admission in IIT.Who can i get admission???

19th January 2012, 05:59 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to take admission in IIT? Who can apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am complete my BCA in june .I am want to take admission in IIT.Who can i get admission???
You have high ambitions for joining the premier engineering institute, ie, IIT. However, sorry to say that you have already missed the bus.

The application process is over by Dec. However, you can start preparing for next year just now, provided you will be eligible. That is, you should not have completed your 10+2 exam earlier than 2011. I doubt whether you meet this requirement because you say that you are already completing BCA.

The website of IIT is http://jee.iitd.ac.in.

The Joint Entrance Exam is highly competitive. Students start preparing for their JEE even three years ahead simultaneously with their school studies. There are lot many coaching institutes.

All the best.
20th January 2012, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The admission to MCA course in IIT is offered through a joint admission test or JAM. As you are in the final year studies of BCA, you can apply for the exam. Graduates with mathematics as a subject either in XII class or degree level can apply. The candidate should possess an aggregate of 55% marks in order to attend the test. This is an objective model test. Those who secure good score in JAM can expect admission in IIT.
7th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am completed bsc in computer science how to get mca admission in iit instutions tell me persentage conditions also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?