27th January 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing class 12th to get a good job with good salary?

Respected Sir, My name is Shrinivas Awargand and I am studying in class 12th. I want to continue studying so that I can get a good job with good salary so I want to know what should I do after completing class 12th to get a good job with good salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 08:14 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after completing class 12th to get a good job with good salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Shrinivas Awargand and I am studying in class 12th. I want to continue studying so that I can get a good job with good salary so I want to know what should I do after completing class 12th to get a good job with good salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to continue your study and want to do a job then, you can join one of the following.

^ You can join call centre executive jobs.
^ You can join any government sectors after completing your 12th. There are following sectors are:
1. You can join SSC MTS after 12th.
2. You can join any government sector for clerical sector.

^ You can also join any private company for job.
29th January 2017, 05:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 12th to get a good job with good salary?

There are very less job opportunities after 10+2. But some government jobs are available where you can apply. If you clear entrance exam for government job then you will definitely have good job with handsome salary.

1. NDA/NA entrance examination:

Science stream candidates with PCM subjects are eligible for all wings of Defence but other streams candidates are eligible for Army only. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

You can clear written test and SSB to get good job in any wing of Defence. It has handsome salary in service.

2. SSC Combined Higher Secondary level examination.

The age limit is 18-27 years for general category. You can clear written test and descriptive stage to get job in various department of government.

3. Other exams are TTE examination, Clerical jobs in RTO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?