27th April 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?

With 49% in 12th n 75% in b.tech carreer,and better knowledge in many software paper,like c,c ,oracle,.net,Php.will i be able to get a job in good company? What should I do now to get the job in good companies? Will there be a problem with my marks?

28th April 2015, 02:38 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?

If you have good knowledge in c, c++ , java , oracle , etc. courses , then you will have many chances of getting a Software job.
Along with these courses, you shouldhave Good communication skills also . This is also one main point you should remember.

* Generally , most of the companies will see the candidates Graduation percentage. As you have 75% in B.tech , you no need to worry about your 12th percentage.

* You should also have good command in the Topics like ,

Reasoning
Aptitude
General english , etc.

Most of the companies will ask many questions from the above mentioned topics in the Written test . Written test also includes some quesitons on C , C++ , Java , Oracle , etc.
28th April 2015, 08:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?

You can definitely get job if you have the right skill. There are many companies who do not take into account the academic profile of a student except for the qualifying course. SO you can definitely get employment opportunity in such companies. Most of the multinational companies have an eligibility criteria of at least 60% in tenth, twelfth and the professional course undertaken. So you will not be eligible for most of the companies. So the best option is start with the company which do not have such eligibility criteria even though it is a startup or small company and then switch to better companies on account of your experience and skill.
29th April 2015, 12:27 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 49% in 12th n 75% in b.tech carreer,and better knowledge in many software paper,like c,c ,oracle,.net,Php.will i be able to get a job in good company? What should I do now to get the job in good companies? Will there be a problem with my marks?

On the basis of our knowledge in your domain you will surely get the job in the company of your Domain. But, based on the marks that you have scored in your 12th Grade, it is very difficult for you to sit for an company campus drive. So, i will suggest you to direct apply for the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?