9th January 2014, 11:58 PM
parasnath jain

How can I get a good job in core EC company?

How can I get the good job in core ec company please reply

28th September 2017, 02:27 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a good job in core EC company?

EC Engineering is one of the best field in engineering and have a good career for students. EC Engineering covers vast areas in the field of engineering. It is not possible to be expert in all these fields. So, You should choose one or two areas of your interest which are close to your heart and become an expert in that. You may be placed while campus placement or walk ins conducted directly by recruiters.

Follow Tips to Get Hired
In Placement, Mainly two tests conducted by recruiters namely Aptitude Test and Technical Test. So,You should be well prepared yourself for both the tests to increase your chances to get hired. Technical Test will be based on Electronics, Communication, Circuit Design, Microprocessor and Digital Electronics etc. You should also possess some required skills and abilities according to job category. You can also pursue some job oriented courses and internship to increase your chances to get hired. You can also pursue higher studies to make a career in teaching or research field.

Employment Areas In EC Engineering
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Wireless Communication
- Optical Communication
- Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Control Systems
- VLSI
- Nanotechnology
- Mobile Companies

Top Recruiters
- LG Electronics
- Phillips
- Sony
- HCL
- Wipro
- IBM
- Intel
- Samsung
- Syntel
- Texas Instruments
- BHEL
- NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?