23rd February 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of btech mech -2nd yr and i want to do internship in tata motors jamshedpur, what is the procedure? Can someone provide me the detailed information on this soon? I am just not aware on the process which we need to followup.

21st December 2017, 09:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?

In order to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur you have to follow the below process:

> Visit the official website of Tata Motors (http://www.tatamotors.com/careers/overview/)

> Go to the career option and submit your resume

> After that you have to send your educational documents and a NOC from your college to the authorities of the company

If the vacancies are going on then they will call you and for the interview after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?