10th January 2012, 06:47 PM
santosh_chakdaria

How can I get information regarding B.Ed Admission?

Respected Sir,
my relative is interested to get admission in B.Ed in Patna Women’s College, Patna in this semester of the year. So please send me the application form of B.Ed through mail on my e-mail id as soon as possible.With regards.

12th April 2012, 02:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding B.Ed Admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh_chakdaria View Post
Respected Sir,
my relative is interested to get admission in B.Ed in Patna Women’s College, Patna in this semester of the year. So please send me the application form of B.Ed through mail on my e-mail id as soon as possible.With regards.

Candidate seeking for admission in Patna Women's College, for bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, must have completed the bachelors degree with a minimum of 45% marks. Beside this one needs to qualify the B.Ed Entrance Test [BEET] conducted by Patna University every year. The duration of the program is one year.

To get information regarding the application form, one may refer to the official website of Patna Women's College.
15th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to know what is criteria to got admission in UP B.E.D and when from are submitted.Is there any option to do B.E.D from distance.
19th April 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I wants know about information of new admisson of Bed 2012 from Patna university.
Please send information on this is- [email protected]
19th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I wants know about information of new admisson of Bed 2012 from Patna university.
Please send information on this is- [email protected]
5th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i get information regarding B.ED admission
12th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i get information regarding B.ED admission in patna women's college(2012-13).plz send information immediately on [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any interview Will Be Taken For B.sc. chemistry Students After passing Entrance Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?