27th August 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding B Tech in electrical from IGNOU?

i have a diploma from janardan rai nagar rajasthan vidyapeeth university i want to know is it university is legal or not and after this diploma in electrical is i am illegibal to do diploma from ignou and what is the date of form to fill

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to australia or USA? I am studying in B.Tech electrical in IGNOU
  2. What is the IGNOU fee structure for B.Tech electrical?
  3. Possibility of readmission in IGNOU for Electrical Diploma course?
  4. Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?
  5. Is it possible to do graduation without 10+2 from IGNOU?
  6. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE? Information regarding Application for Fee Reimbursement?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?
  8. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  9. How to do B.Tech in electrical after passing B.A with MDSU Rajasthan
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Tech from IGNOU after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  11. Possibility to do Bachelor Preparatory Programme along with B.Sc in IGNOU for a candidate who has secured 90% in 10th? Can I study B.Tech on BPP basis in IGNOU?
  12. Information about colleges offering M.Tech course for B.Tech Electrical and Power students? Criteria and fee structure for M.Tech?
  13. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join IGNOU VIEP electrical diploma course?
  15. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  16. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? -- [New]
  17. How to pursue B.Ed after securing 48% in B.A?
  18. Whether B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved?
21st May 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding B Tech in electrical from IGNOU?

Please tell the IGNOU Fees detail for B.Tech in Electrical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?