17th May 2012, 09:09 PM
manojvatsparas

What is the M.A 1st distance political science exam date?

Respected Sir,

pls.tell me m.a 1st distance in poltical science exam date 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  4. Ph.D in political science through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  9. What is the syllabus to do M.A in political science for 1st semester
  10. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  11. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 3 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Can I join M.Phil in political science in distance?
  13. What is the admission fees and last date of exam of Political Science?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  15. How can I become an IPS officer after reading B.A 1st year in political science?
  16. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  17. M.A Political Science 1st year question paper?
  18. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science? -- [New]
15th January 2017, 11:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the M.A 1st distance political science exam date?

M.A. Political Science or Master of Arts in Political Science is a postgraduate Political Science course. The duration of this course is two years.

Applicants should have passed bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% from a well known university. As per my knowledge, the tentative date of M.A 1st distance political science exam is Third week of May 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?