12th August 2013, 12:28 AM

How can I get a job after completing B.E with diploma in Civil

i completed BE with diplomo in civil,i communication i m not expert in english communication soo plz plz help how i should get job

3rd September 2013, 10:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing B.E with diploma in Civil

Good communication skills is necessary to find a good job. Try to improve your communication skills by self or by getting trained under any of the coaching centers. Being an engineering graduate in civil engineering, you can try for matching jobs in PWD, Pollution Control Board, etc. You can join to engineering services department by qualifying IES exam. GATE qualified candidates can try for jobs in PSU like GAIL, SAIL, Power Grid, or NTPC. Railways, Defense, etc also offer adequate career openings.
5th September 2013, 09:25 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing B.E with diploma in Civil

Hello,
Civil Engineering has the most number of opportunities when compared to the other branches due to the growing infrastructure of our country.There are so many projects going on every now and then which makes Civil engineers one of the most soughted for.

Various career options are available after civil engineering both in the private as well as the government sector.

Some of the reputed Private firms which offers opprtunities after civil engineering are,
Larsen & Toubro.
Jaypee.
Tata Projects Limited(TPL).
Nagarjuna Construction Company.
Petron Engineering.
Punj Lloyd.
DLF.
Shapoorji Pallonji & Co.
GMR,
etc

One can work as Planning Engineer,Site Engineer,Construction Project Engineer,Construction Plant Engineer,etc.

Some of the Government sector companies for Civil engineers,

BHEL.
NHAI-National Highway Authority of India.
SAIL.
NTPC.
ONGC.
IOCL
, etc.

You have to get yours basics right and keep on checking for the vacancies if any from time to time so that you don't miss out on the opportunities.However in order to get qualified you will ahve to work hard,clear the written exams,GDs,Interviews.

For most of the government sector above mentioned,GATE score has been made mandatory for applying agianst their vacancies.

You can visit the given links for latest job information.

http://www.freejobalert.com/

http://www.freshersworld.com/

As you have mentioned that your English communication is very weak.So in order to overcome this weakness of yours,read newspapers,watch television news channels,or you can even join some english speaking course class.But until and unless you try by yourself speaking in english you will not improve yourself.So try to speak as much as much you can in english.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?