12th January 2017, 11:56 PM
Aarushi mukhi

How can I get a job in the Embassy after the completion of class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to get a job in the Embassy so I want to know how can I get a job in the Embassy after the completion of class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP?
  2. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  3. How can I get admission in J.J Institute of Applied Arts after completing class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which entrance exam I have to write?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to become a District Magistrate? Which exam do I need to write?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  8. What qualification is required to get a job in Indian Embassy abroad?
  9. Can I appear for CA CPT without class 12th qualification?
  10. Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?
  11. How to get a job in French Embassy? Minimum qualification required for this?
  12. Qualification required to join Indian Embassy?
  13. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become a Police SI? What is the qualification criteria required?
  15. How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job? -- [New]
  17. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. How can I apply for job at Indian embassy and German embassy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?