11th November 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP?

Respected Sir, I want to know the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP. I have scored 80% in class 10%, 67% in class 12th and 65% marks in BE (CSE), I want to know am I eligible to get a job in HP with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  6. How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  8. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  9. How can I get a job in the Embassy after the completion of class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  10. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  11. Can I join Customs directly after completing class 12th scoring 75% marks? Do I have to complete Graduation to join Customs? -- [New]
  12. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  13. Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?
  14. What is the qualification criteria required for jobs in Banking sector? What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting a job in Banking sector?
  15. How can I become a Police SI? What is the qualification criteria required?
  16. How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?
  17. What is the required qualification for railway job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
12th November 2016, 05:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP?

You should hold a valid degree from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate, however there are many posts in the above mentioned company and each has a different eligibility to be stood up to. Therefore, you should just try to score as well as possible and then should apply for admission.

With the marks you have scored, it is quite possible that you might avail job at HP. Therefore, I would suggest you not to waste time and start applying for jobs in HP as well as in some other prominent companies.
12th November 2016, 05:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should hold a valid degree from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate, however there are many posts in the above mentioned company and each has a different eligibility to be stood up to. Therefore, you should just try to score as well as possible and then should apply for admission.

With the marks you have scored, it is quite possible that you might avail job at HP. Therefore, I would suggest you not to waste time and start applying for jobs in HP as well as in some other prominent companies.
12th November 2016, 10:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for job in HP. In order to get a job in HP you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates who have completed their B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA are only eligible to apply for jobs in HP.

> Candidate should have scored minimum 65% marks throughout their career.

> Pending backlogs are not allowed.

> Candidate should have good communication skills.

The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of written test followed by technical test and personal interview or sometimes conducts group discussion round.
13th November 2016, 06:47 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Hewlett-Packard (HP) is a multinational information company and also one of the leading companies in india. The basic requirement for to get a job in there BE passed with first class. So You are also eligible to work in the company. Check the official website of the company and also their job portal.
13th November 2016, 06:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP. I have scored 80% in class 10%, 67% in class 12th and 65% marks in BE (CSE), I want to know am I eligible to get a job in HP with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for HP recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for HP :-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HP is,

HP= 65%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HP recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?